ONE CHURCH. TWO LOCATIONS.
In February of 1956, North Richland Hills Baptist Church began as a mission sent from Richland Hills Baptist Church. Since then our church has grown in membership and kingdom influence in the Mid-Cities. To meet the needs of growing communities, NRHBC planted a church on the northern boundary of NRH in the Fall of 1985, now known as Northwood Church for the Communities. Northwood Church continues to flourish in membership and kingdom influence in the area and around the world.
Continuing the process of sending members to establish a new a mission, through the vision of Pastor Scott Maze, and the leading of the Holy Spirit, NRHBC focused on starting a new work in North Fort Worth. That area is exploding exponentially with homes, businesses, and schools. What is not booming, at least not yet, are Bible-believing, Christ-exalting churches.
After a year of praying and planning, Cross Church DFW was launched as a satellite campus of NRHBC on Easter Sunday of 2014. We began and continue to meet on Sundays at Schluter Elementary School in Haslet, TX. Our permanent facility and worship location is now open on Highway 287, between Blue Mound Rd and Bonds Ranch Rd. We hope you will join us!
BIBLE FELLOWSHIP GROUPS // 9:30 and 11:00 AM
WORSHIP // 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 AM
6955 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
P: 817.284.9206 E: firstname.lastname@example.org